There is really no better combination than OG chocolate and coconut, especially when you add coffee into the mix. This chocolate covered coconut latte is creamy and lightly sweet, the perfect start to your morning (or afternoon!)
This delicious latte is made with Kimera’s Beetroot and Coconut Coffee Creamer. This is one of our favorite creamers because it’s 100% vegan and jam-packed with essential nutrients. Beetroot contains high amounts of fiber, folate, and Vitamin C. It also contains antioxidants and can even help boost the oxygen levels in your muscles to improve your endurance levels, exercise performance, and digestion. You definitely won’t get this health boost from your standard chocolate covered strawberry!
We also added some cacao powder to this creamy latte to give it even more flavor. You could also add in our Samurai Creamer (cacao and collagen) for an amazing chocolate and health boost.
This latte recipe has been our go-to coffee drink, especially because it satisfies our sweet tooth (and wakes us up!) Enjoy it cold over ice or hot for those crisp fall mornings. So run (don’t walk) to your coffee maker to enjoy this quick and creamy chocolate coconut latte! Thank us later 😉
Iced Chocolate & Beet Coconut Latte Recipe
- 1 cup of brewed coffee
- 1 tbsp liquid sweetener (we recommend maple or agave syrup)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Kimera Beetroot Creamer
- 1 cup almond milk
- Brew coffee. Let cool and place in a glass over ice.
- Add liquid sweetener and cocoa powder and mix together until even.
- In a separate mug, add milk and beetroot creamer and froth until mixed and foam forms.
- Add foamed milk to coffee mixture and enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.