Chia seed pudding is one of those recipes that always looks tasty but seems hard to get just right. The good news is we have a fool-proof recipe that will prove you wrong. This chia seed pudding is easy to make and requires just a few ingredients. It’s packed with antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids to help support your heart, boost your immune system, fuel your workouts, and fight inflammation.
This chia pudding is made with Kimera’s Butterfly Creamer. Our Butterfly Creamer features the beautiful and vibrant butterfly pea flower, an amazing superfood packed with antioxidants and health-boosting vitamins. These antioxidants help boost your immune system, fight inflammation, scavenge free radicals in the body, prevent disease, improve cognition, and even help rebuild the skin’s collagen.
This chia pudding makes the best snack to fuel your day ahead (paired with a cup of joe, of course). Check out the recipe below!
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp Kimera’s Butterfly Creamer
- 2 tbsp honey (can substitute for maple or agave syrup)
- Add chia seeds, almond milk, honey, and creamer to a small bowl and mix until even.
- Place in the fridge to solidify overnight or for at least 3 hours.
- Remove from the fridge and add blueberries and a drizzle of honey.
- Tip: add some crunchy granola and creamy peanut butter for even more added flavor and crunch! Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.