Yup… you heard that right! Kimera co- founder Frankies blue balls are the latest and greatest in the energy bite world. At Kimera Koffee, we wanted to make energy bites more nutritious by adding our favorite pantry staple- butterfly pea creamer! These energy bites are a great source of antioxidants, and they definitely don’t lack in the taste department!
These blue energy bites are made out of only 5 healthy ingredients: medjool dates, coconut oil, rolled oats, shredded coconut, and Kimera Koffee’s butterfly pea creamer. Our butterfly pea creamer offers a tasty way to get your antioxidant boost in your day to day life. Butterfly pea flower has many health benefits in the body. It can your body naturally detoxify, promote heart health, improve cognition, and fight inflammation. This butterfly pea flower might even help your body rebuild collagen, which is essential for healthy bones, joints, and radiant skin.
Our butterfly pea creamer adds the perfect taste and the creamiest texture to any of your recipes or favorite coffee drinks. We love incorporating it into our baked goods and sweet treats for the added nutritional benefits. Try out Kimera’s blue balls for your next antioxidant fix and healthy snack option!
Frankie's Blue Balls Recipe
- 2/3 cup of rolled oats
- 3 large medjool dates
- 2 tbsp solid coconut oil
- ¼ cup Kimera Koffee’s Butterfly Pea Creamer
- Shredded coconut
- Soak the dates in a little bit of hot water for 5 minutes.
- Add the dates (without the water), oats, coconut oil, and creamer to a food processor and blend until an evenly combined dough is formed.
- Chill dough in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Roll the dough into balls and roll in some shredded coconut.
- These are best stored in the fridge. Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.