Remember those delicious Rice Krispie Treats we would have as snacks in the 2000s? Well, they’re back, and healthier than ever! This recipe is made with creamy peanut butter, rice cakes, maple syrup, and Kimera Koffee’s Samurai Collagen & Cacao Creamer. This creamer is the perfect blend of creamy, rich chocolate, and nutritious collagen and vitamins!
Our collagen creamer makes the perfect addition to your favorite recipes and adds a ton of health benefits to your daily diet. Collagen is especially important as we age since our collagen levels naturally deplete. Supplementing with collagen can help reverse signs of aging, promote healthy skin, and can keep your bones and joints strong and healthy. In fact, by supplementing with collagen now, you can prevent bone fragility and potential injuries down the road. And what better way to incorporate it into your diet than with a delicious dessert? Check out this nutritious, nostalgic recipe below!
Collagen Chocolate Rice Krispy Treat Recipe
- ⅔ cup creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup crumbled rice cakes or crispy rice cereal
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp Kimera Samurai Collagen Creamer
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a small bowl, mix the peanut butter, maple syrup, and rice cakes/cereal until evenly combined. Add to a square dish and place in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- While waiting, melt chocolate chips, coconut oil, and Samurai Creamer in a small pot over low heat on the stove. Mix until all combined.
- Remove batter from the fridge. Top the Rice Krispie batter with melted chocolate mixture. Add additional peanut butter and swirl with a knife or toothpick.
- Let set in the fridge for 2-3 hours or until chocolate is hardened. Slice and enjoy! Best stored in the fridge.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.