Banana bread really is one of the most versatile desserts. Add some chocolate, sprinkle on coconut, or even top with peanut butter- the combinations are endless. Easy to make, naturally sweet, and moist in texture, this loaf makes all of our banana bread dreams come true.
This chocolatey banana bread is made with Kimera’s Samurai Creamer. This coffee creamer is packed with antioxidants and collagen to help boost your health and add some delicious flavor to your lattes and favorite treats. This banana bread is also low in sugar and made with 10 healthy ingredients. Now, let’s get onto the chocolatey, coconut deliciousness!
- 2 cups flour (oat flour or gluten-free flour works well)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup Kimera’s Samurai Creamer
- ⅓ cup of cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 4 small bananas, mashed
- 1 cup almond milk
- ⅓ cup granulated coconut sugar
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, Samurai Creamer, cocoa powder, and sugar.
- In another small bowl, mash the bananas. Add in the egg and milk and whisk until evenly combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix together. Add in shredded coconut and save some for topping.
- Add batter to a lightly greased loaf pan. Top with shredded coconut. Bake for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.