Your mug can now be used for more than just a cup of coffee! One of our latest obsessions is a single-serve microwaveable mug cake. This mug cake is perfect for a sweet treat in less than 5 minutes. Our collagen mug cake is made with Kimera’s Samurai Creamer. It’s moist, it’s chocolatey, and it’s the dessert we’ll be having on repeat this winter.
This chocolate lava cake is made with Kimera’s collagen creamer. Raw cacao, collagen peptides, and creamy coconut join forces in one of our most popular coffee creamers. This dairy-free creamer contains bovine collagen peptides that help increase bone density, muscle mass, and skin elasticity. Supplementing with collagen helps improve bone and joint health, decreases bone loss, increases strength, and enhances the health and appearance of your skin.
Our Samurai Creamer makes it easier to get your daily dose of collagen in a fun and creamy way! Try out our cacao and collagen creamer today for an added health boost. Who knows, maybe there’s a gooey chocolate lava cake in your future?
Kimera’s Chocolate Collagen Mugcake Recipe
- ⅓ cup flour (gluten-free or oat)
- 2 tbsp Kimera Samurai Creamer
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- In a small bowl, mix the egg, coconut oil, and milk together.
- Add in the creamer, cocoa powder, sugar, and flour and mix until even.
- Add this mixture to a medium-sized mug and microwave for 1.5 minutes.
- Let cool and top with peanut butter. Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.