Yes, you heard that right! It sounds like a weird combination, but these little bites of heaven are absolutely delicious. They’re lightly sweetened and packed with nutrients and antioxidants from our bold and nutritious friend, beetroot.
The icing for these sweet treats is made with Kimera Koffee’s Beetroot and Coconut Dragon Creamer. Beetroot is the key player in this creamer, which adds a bright color and a full panel of micro nutrients. Beetroot is incredible for fighting inflammation in the body, boosting the immune system, promoting healthy digestion, and bolstering cognition and brain health. So, the next time you’re reaching for that processed icing, try out a simple 3-ingredient homemade icing that tastes just as good. Your body will thank you later!
These cake balls are also made with just 3-ingredients as well. All you need is rolled oats, yogurt of your choice, and a touch of maple syrup! Grab the recipe for this easy, nutritious, and colorful treat below!
Beetroot Frosted Cake Balls Recipe
For Cake Balls:
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- ¼ cup of yogurt (for dairy free, coconut yogurt works great)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp yogurt (you can also use coconut yogurt)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 scoop Kimera Koffee Beetroot Dragon Creamer
- Sprinkles (optional, but highly suggested)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Blend the rolled oats into a flour. Add the flour, yogurt, and maple syrup to a bowl and mix thoroughly until a dough forms (it will be a little sticky). Roll the batter into small balls and bake for 10 minutes.
- While waiting, make the icing by mixing the yogurt, Kimera Dragon Creamer, and maple syrup.
- Remove the cake balls from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Roll each ball in the icing, top with sprinkles, and allow them to set for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.