A nutritious breakfast is the best way to start the day. But, what if we told you that you could add a pop of color to really jump start your day. Oatmeal is a healthy and balanced breakfast option, but we’d be lying if we said it didn’t get boring sometimes. So, we decided to add a pop of color to incorporate some liveliness and extra nutrients into our morning.
This pink oatmeal is creamy, slightly sweet, and absolutely delicious! It’s made with just a few simple ingredients and can be ready to go in less than 10 minutes. The pink color comes from our beetroot creamer. This beetroot and coconut creamer is a non-dairy and vegan creamer that is high in antioxidants, helps fight inflammation, promotes healthy digestion, and tastes great in oatmeal!
Experience the delicious taste and health benefits this creamer adds to your colorful oats. Add a scoop of our beetroot creamer into your oats today to see what the hype is all about!
P.S: Don’t forget your toppings!
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 small banana
- 1 tbsp Kimera Koffee Beetroot Creamer
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (for topping)
- Diced strawberries (for topping)
- In a medium saucepan, heat up the almond milk and cinnamon until it begins to simmer. Add in the oats and stir on medium heat for 5 minutes, until the liquid is absorbed.
- Add in a diced banana and stir.
- Remove the pan from heat and add in the beetroot creamer and mix until even.
- Add to a bowl and top with diced strawberries and a scoop of peanut butter.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.